SASI possesses the necessary professional and technical resources to help employers face the challenges of the ACA knowledgeably, proactively and strategically. We are committed to providing employers confidence when facing the uncertainty of Healthcare Reform. Our expert staff of compliance professionals is ready to be your strategic partner, adviser and Healthcare Reform compliance specialists.
Our Employer Reporting services include the following (and more):
- ACA Reporting Needs Analysis
- Collection, analysis and management of data
- Preparation of 1094-B/C & 1095-B/C forms
- Distribution of completed forms
- Transmittal of forms to the IRS
- ACA eligibility monthly tracking for 2016
- Help Desk services and specialty consulting
Who needs to file?
For calendar year 2015, employers with 50 or more full-time employees (including full time equivalent employees) and all self-insured employers regardless of size must report healthcare coverage information to employees and the IRS. Employers who offer HRA plans may also be required to report. Reporting is mandatory for 2015 to the IRS in 2016. Full-time employees are those who worked an average of 30 hours or more per week for more than 120 days in a year. Using this guideline, you may have less than 50 full time employees, but meet the requirements for ACA reporting.
The deadline to distribute these forms and file them is as follows:
- March 31, 2016 – Forms 1094 & 1095 copies distributed to Recipients/Employees
- May 31, 2016 – Paper copies of Forms 1094 & 1095 to IRS
- June 30, 2016 – E-file Forms 1094 & 1095 to IRS