Taking the Guesswork Out of Your FSA Account with FSA Store
Approximately thirty-five million Americans are covered by a flexible spending account (FSA). FSAs are employer-based programs that allow employees to set aside tax-free dollars to purchase medical products and services. It can be difficult and time-consuming to determine what is reimbursable and what is not. SASI partners with FSA Store (FSAStore.com), the only e-commerce site exclusively stocked with FSA-eligible products, to help you manage and spend down your FSA. No longer will there be questions about what is and isn’t reimbursable.
Benefits of the SASI – FSA Store, FSAStore.com partnership:
- Largest selection of FSA eligible items that can be purchased online using an FSA card
- FSA cards and all major credit and debit cards accepted
- All items on the site are guaranteed FSA eligible
- 24/7 customer service via phone, email, and live-chat
- FSA Learning Center – Answers to users’ most common FSA questions, articles, videos and the ability to “ask an FSA expert”
- FSA Dynamic Eligibility List – Allows users to find eligible products that require a prescription as well as eligible medical services
- FSA Calculator and FSA Tools – Helps users figure out how much they can save using an FSA
- Prescription Processing Services – Allows users to buy OTC medications that require a prescription in order to be reimbursable
- FSA Blog updated daily with all the latest FSA news and happenings
- FSA Perk Points – earn redeemable points to help lower the cost of purchases
SASI has more than 20 years’ experience and proven processes in place to reduce the cost and administrative burden for clients. SASI takes care of all of the administrative duties, recordkeeping, and legal compliance involved to ensure your plan is a success. SASI focuses on making sure our clients plans operate smoothly, effectively and at as low a cost as possible.